FYI From ODCP
Iowa Tools to Prevent Drug Overdose and Misuse
- Conversation guide for parents (https://yourlifeiowa.org)
- Fake pill info (https://yourlifeiowa.org/fake-pills)
- Naloxone access info (https://www.naloxoneiowa.org)
- Naloxone request form (https://www.naloxoneiowa.org/)
- Good Samaritan info (https://yourlifeiowa.org/iowas-good-samaritan-law)
For more information, contact Dale Woolery at 515-725-0310.
Iowa Drug Data Exchange Dashboard
For more information, contact Susie Sher at 515-725-0308.
The ODCP Legislative Update is a recap of Iowa legislative action relating to drug control and criminal justice issues, the aim of which is to keep you informed of proposed legislation and any progress it makes toward becoming law.